By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content is for general information only and is subject to change at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that the information and materials might contain inaccuracies or mistakes. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that products, services and information meet your specific requirements.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep the website free from security threats, but cannot guarantee there are no security vulnerabilities. You acknowledge that you use the site at your own risk. We exclude responsibility for any such security vulnerabilities to the extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You are not allowed to reproduce any elements of the site. Unauthorised use of any site elements could give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not owned or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Links to other websites do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.