Wednesday 14th March, 09:00 Axion Polymers, Trafford Park, Manchester.
Axion is hosting a ‘Selling to the Circular Economy’ workshop on behalf of Made in Britain. The event is aimed at businesses who want to buy and sell sustainably and will be of interest to manufacturers working with provenance marketing and the circular economy.
The workshop includes:
- 3 minute Maker session – showcase your manufacturing business to the MiB network
- Export, Trade and Sell More Overseas – Lloyds Bank SME Manufacturing and the ITP trading portal
- Q&A with Axion’s Keith Freegard
- PR/Media Room – MiB records interviews with members about their success stories
- Sales & Marketing NETWORK – tell MiB where you’d like to achieve more sales of your Made in Britain goods
- Tour of Axion’s advanced processing plant which converts non-metallic waste from end-of-life vehicles and waste electronic goods into recycled plastics, aggregates for construction, and alternative fuels supplying to energy from waste plants.
Further details are available here.
This event is now fully booked.