Flooring manufacturers Altro and Polyflor
To divert vinyl flooring from landfill
A manufacturer take-back scheme for vinyl flooring offcuts and uplifted vinyl giving typical savings of 70% when compared to skip costs. Altro and Polyflor then reprocess the vinyl into new flooring products or traffic management products such as cones and sign bases.
Overall scheme management including:
- Co-ordinating the collection network
- Managing membership registration and administration
- Managing the website and keeping it updated
- Engaging with the supply chain via newsletters, ‘Toolbox Talks’ at distributor sites, attending Trade Days
- Running and marketing the annual Recofloor Awards event
- Marketing the scheme
500 tonnes of vinyl recycled every year, over 700 collectors and more than 60 drop off sites. 2016 winners of the letsrecycle.com awards.