Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- the email address you give when requesting document downloads or to sign up to a newsletter.
- information about the device you are using and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- information contained in any emails you send via the website.
How we use the information
We will use this information only for the purposes of:
- administering the website.
- sending you documents, our newsletter and any other appropriate communications relating to our business.
- dealing with your enquiries.
We will not keep any personal data for longer than is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was given.
We will not disclose your details to any third parties except:
- where we contract third parties to provide a service such as marketing or search engine optimisation. In this case those third parties will not use your details for any other purpose than providing the contracted service and will hold them securely in accordance of the principles of the Data Protection Act.
- to the extent we are required to do so by law.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent third parties accessing your data by malicious means but can’t guarantee this will never happen.
How to contact us
You can contact us to access the data we hold on you or with any questions about this policy.