Made in Britain and Axion are hosting the first-ever MiB marketing workshop focused on the Circular Economy (CE). If your manufacturing business wants to learn how to buy and sell sustainably, this is the MiB workshop for your marketing team.
The agenda includes:
- 3-minute Maker session – Showcase your manufacturing business to the MiB Network
- Export, Trade and Sell More Overseas – Lloyds Bank SME Manufacturing
- Q&A with Axion Director Keith Freegard
- PR/Media Room – MiB record interview with members about their success stories
- Sales & Marketing Network – Tell MiB where you’d like to achieve more sales of your Made in Britain goods
- Tour of Axion’s advanced resource recovery factory
Further details on the Made in Britain website. Cost £20 +VAT per person.
Wednesday, 14th March 2018 at 08:40 – 13:00, with afternoon factory tour at Axion’s Trafford Park site, Tenax Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1JT